Wahoo Fitness BLUESC Speed&Cadence Sensor
Cycling with the Wahoo Blue/ANT+ Speed and Cadence Sensor provides a great advantage. It monitors the efficiency of the ride. Normally a cadence of 100 rpm is most efficient. If you are below that, you are riding more on power, if you are above that, the muscle tendons are stressed more. With the Speed and Cadence sensor, this is closely monitored, allowing for better performance.
This speed and cadence sensor can communicate via both Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ making it multifunctional for various devices.
- Turns smartphone or tablet into a digital odometer
- Registers speed and cadence
- Uses the new energy-saving Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+
- Easy to install on any bicycle
- Keeps track of the number of kilometres ridden
- Communicates with all ANT+ devices such as Garmin, Mio and Bryton