It began in a Silicon Valley garage filled with bikes, motorbikes, a '69 Camaro and a dog named Sprocket. Element Case was born with a drive to challenge the status quo for good. Famous models include the Rally, the Shadow and Black Ops. With a beautiful design and made in California, the United States. Element Case's cases guarantee protection, a rugged look and quality. Katana is specially made for those who are looking for a special case and appreciate precision engineering and craftsmanship.
Popular: Element Case Rally | Element Case Shadow | Element Caser Black Ops
The design of a true Element Case begins with the materials and manufacturing processes they specifically use to realize their creative vision.
The refined style of the Element Case Solace case
The ultra-smooth body of the Element Case Solace II uses a Chroma-resistant polycarbonate frame with a soft-touch finish for a comfortable and secure grip in the hand. The top and bottom rings are precision crafted from aircraft grade CNC aluminum for strength and lightness.
- Alliance of polycarbonate and aluminium
- Aircraft grade CNC aluminium
- Protected buttons
- Access to all the functions of your smartphone
- Innovative locking mechanism that allows for quick and easy installation
Back to basics with the Element Case Katana
Katana is specially made for those who are looking for a special case and appreciate precision engineering and craftsmanship. This beautiful case is CNC manufactured from high grade stainless steel and G10 composite material. The whole is finished with a back made of real walnut wood.
- RFC (Reinforced Frame Construction)
- Aerospace grade carbon fibre backplate
- CNC machined top and bottom edges with anodised coating
- Quick Lock top and bottom edges
- Meets MIL-SPEC drop tests