Airofit is world's first company to create a smart respiratory training device. Airofit designed this device to improve people's physical performance, general well-being and overall health through guided breathing exercises. While the respiratory trainer offers adjustable resistance levels for smooth progression, the Airofit mobile app guides you throughout your training journey with personalized workout programs, regardless of your training goal.
The future of breathing training
Like any other muscle group, your respiratory muscles respond to resistance training and that's exactly what Airofit does. It's like going to the gym with your diaphragm. As you begin to train the diaphragm, breathing more deeply is possible now that the lungs have more room to expand. In addition, your breathing rate and heart rate decrease.
How does Airofit work?
The Airofit Respiratory Trainer provides resistance to the respiratory muscles, especially the diaphragm and intercostal muscles, making them more powerful. It also tracks your breathing in real time and sends the data directly to your smartphone. The ventilator can be used at any time. Airofit contains adjustable resistance wheels for both inhalation and exhalation. As it progresses, it increases resistance levels, making your workout more challenging and constantly developing your respiratory muscles.
What are the benefits of Airofit?
Due to the combined knowledge of doctors and breathing experts, the Airofit Pro breathing trainer offers several advantages:
- More energy: The increase in lung capacity lowers the respiratory rate, giving you more energy.
- Better night's sleep: Provides a soothing feeling before going to sleep so that you fall asleep faster. In addition, it reduces snoring.
- Better performance: Airofit allows you to push yourself by going harder, faster and longer.
- Lower heart rate: A decreased respiratory rate lowers your heart rate during physical activity.
- Strengthened immune system